Dr.-Ing. Sven Geißler
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
You are here:
- Molecular and cellular characterization of (human) biopsies and cells
- Development of cell-based potency assays
- Influence and modulation of the adaptive immune system in the context of endogenous regeneration
- Biomarker identification and clinical validation in the field of orthopaedics and trauma care
- Development and clinical validation of biomaterial and cell-based therapies for bone and muscle regeneration
Dr. Sven Geißler is deputy head of the research area "Musculoskeletal System" at the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT), Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
Furthermore, he leads the research working group "Prognostic Markers and Targeted Therapies", which is also located at the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT).
For further information, please refer to WG Dr. Geißler on the Concept page, which provides information on the plans, structure and working groups of the BeCAT.