You are here:
- T cell migration and activation in autoimmunity, transplantation and cancer
- T cell memory differentiation
- Next generation regulatory and antigen-specific T cell products
- CRISPR-Cas-mediated targeted gene modification of T cells
- Immunopathology issues related to CRISPR-Cas-mediated gene editing
- Development of cell therapy products (within the GMP pipeline)
- Immune monitoring
Dr. rer. medic. Michael Schmück-Henneresse is group leader at the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT).
For more information, see WG Schmück-Henneresse on the Concept page, which provides information about the project, structure and working groups of BeCAT.