You are here:
- Molecular and cellular characterization of (human) biopsies and cells
- Development of cell-based potency assays
- Influence and modulation of the adaptive immune system in the context of endogenous regeneration
- Biomarker identification and clinical validation in the field of orthopaedics and trauma care
- Development and clinical validation of biomaterial and cell-based therapies for bone and muscle regeneration
Dr. Sven Geißler is deputy head of the research area "Musculoskeletal System" at the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT), Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
Furthermore, he leads the research working group "Prognostic Markers and Targeted Therapies", which is also located at the BIH Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT).