What does BeCAT offer?
The Berlin Center for Advanced Therapies (BeCAT) combines the Berlin-based expertise in the technology and clinical development of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) in Regenerative Medicine and Hematology/Oncology and bundles essential competencies from basic to clinical application research.
As a result, the existing structures, technologies, interactions and collaborations form an elementary building block and some of the products and services can already be offered in the current construction phase.
You are here:
The Product Portfolio
- Development and production of clinical research products or biotechnological therapeutics
- Provision of a state-of-the-art GMP laboratory unit
- Provision of state-of-the-art technologies
- Product characterization and analysis
- Advice on the use of off-the-shelf products
- Provision of an accredited biomarker laboratory
- Development and provision of preclinical in vitro and in vivo models
- Implementation of relevant Quality of Life and health economic analyses
- Education and training in translational medicine
- New incentives for young scientists in translation
- Transfer of research results to the clinical care of special patients (Charité)
- Foundation of spin-off companies for further development up to market approval
- Licensing to industrial partners and/or partnering with industrial partners in technology and/or clinical product development
- Living concept of refined translation, the iterative improvement of therapy ideas